The 22.5cm wide Wolf Garten multi-change Lawn Edge Iron is a tool head to attach to a multi-change handle. It will cut lawn turf to create neat edges along paths, beds or borders.
Ideal for giving your lawn a new shape or simply to maintain established edges.
With a classic half moon design and sharp cutting head, this tool will help define lawn edges and helps tidy up your garden. We like the handy footrest which helps cut into the ground for a neat finish.
Designed to be both lightweight and comfortable, this Lawn Edge Iron is really easy to use and is from the multi-change range, so you can connect it to your choice of Wolf Garten multi-change handle.
Put it together in three easy steps:
- Select a handle to suit your need
- Choose the multi-change Lawn Edge Iron
- Click the tool head to the handle
Changing the tool head is easy, simply press the quick release button, so you can use more multi-change tool heads from the Wolf Garten range.
Suitable for all gardeners, from beginners to professionals. This high quality tool is built to last, so you can enjoy using it again and again.
- Compatible with Wolf Garten multi-change click system
- Sharp hardened blade for defined lawn edges
- Traditional moon shape
- Easy to apply pressure due to treaded blade
- Lightweight & easy to use
- Strong & built to withstand prolonged use
- High quality
- 35 year manufacturer guarantee
- Suitable for outdoor use
- L:12 x W:22.5 x H:25
- Tool Head only
- Ideal for use with a Wolf Garten multi-change handle (not included)
- Keep sharp tools stored safely away from children and pets