The 11cm wide Wolf Garten multi-change Cultivator tool head aerates soil.
Ideal for cultivating plants in your garden or allotment. Regular cultivation is essential for good soil structure and allows better water and nutrient dispersal.
Three lance shaped prongs break up light to medium soil, using a backward motion. This prevents ground becoming compact and water logged.
Designed to be lightweight, easy to store and use, this Cultivator is part of the multi-change range. You can connect it to your choice of Wolf Garten multi-change handle and put it together in three easy steps:
- Select a handle to suit your need
- Choose the multi-change Cultivator
- Click the tool head to the handle
Suitable for all gardeners, from beginners to professionals.
- Compatible with Wolf Garten multi-change click system
- 3 lance shaped prongs
- Durable zinc chrome plate and lacquer finish
- Lightweight & strong
- High quality
- Space saving accessory
- 35 year manufacturer guarantee
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Width: 11cm
- Tool Head only
- Ideal for use with a Wolf Garten multi-change handle (not included)
- Keep sharp tools stored safely away from children and pets