The Wolf Garten multi-change Adjustable Anvil Tree Lopper is a tool to help prune tree branches and has a cutting diameter of up to 4cm.
No ladder required and perfect for safely reaching and cutting tree branches up to a height of 5.5 metres.
With sharp anvil blades, a 180° rotating adjustable head and a cable guide for attachment to a telescopic handle, you’ll have everything needed for safe and quick pruning.
From Wolf Garten’s multi-change range, this adjustable cutting tool is designed to be lightweight and comfortable to use. Put it together in three easy steps:
- Select a handle to suit your height (we recommend a Wolf Garten Telescopic Handle)
- Choose the multi-change Adjustable Anvil Tree Lopper
- Click the tool head to the handle
Changing the tool head is easy, simply press the quick release button, so you can use more multi-change tool heads from the Wolf Garten range.
Suitable for all gardeners, from beginners to professionals. This high quality tool is built to last, so you can enjoy using it again and again.
- Compatible with Wolf Garten multi-change click system
- Cutting diameter: 4cm
- 180° rotating adjustable head
- 4:1 pulley system
- Easy pruning tool (no ladder needed)
- Lightweight & strong
- High quality
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Tool Head only
- Ideal for use with a Wolf Garten multi-change Telescopic Handle & Cord Tidy (not included)
- Keep sharp tools stored safely away from children and pets