The Wolf Garten Power Cut Bypass Lopper RR530 cuts younger branches.
Ideal for newly formed branches on trees or hedges.
With innovative cutting head technology, this bypass lopper has a cutting diameter of up to 3cm. The bypass blade makes cutting easier and puts less strain on your back and arms. It has long, ergonomic handles with impact absorbers to help reduce strain on wrists and arms. Flat screw connections also help to reduce bark damage when cutting.
Suitable for all gardeners, from beginners to professionals and part of the Wolf Garten Loppers range. This high quality tool is built to last, so you can enjoy using it again and again.
- Power Cut System Series: RR530
- Cutting diameter: 3cm
- New cutting head technology
- Non-stick bypass blades
- Flat-screwed joints
- Lightweight & comfortable to use
- Ergonomic red plastic handles
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Keep cutting head clean to prevent passing on plant pests and diseases
- Keep sharp tools stored safely away from children and pets