Wisteria sinensis is a Chinese deciduous climbing Wisteria shrub with twining stems and hanging fragrant racemes.
It has pretty lilac-mauve flowers which bloom before the leaves fully open.
This climber is long lived, so choose its position carefully, but is ideal for growing in mature trees, against your home or a large free standing structure.
- 3 litre potted Wisteria on 2ft (60cm) cane
- Sprays of lilac-mauve flowers
- Scented flower
- Suitable for outdoor walls, mature trees, against your home or a large free standing structure
- Full & partial sunlight (South or West facing)
- Height: 39ft (12m+)
- Spread: 26ft (8m+)
- Prefers moist, well-drained soil
- Soil pH: Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Measurements are approximate