Wisteria brachybotrys ‘Shiro Kapitan Fuji’ is a Japanese climber with large delicate white hanging sprays of flowers which grow in long racemes.
This deciduous shrub is an anticlockwise twining cultivar and is ideal for trellises, walls and particularly sheltered parts of a house.
- 3 litre potted Wisteria on 2ft (60cm) cane
- Suitable for outdoor walls & trellis
- Full & partial sunlight (South or West facing)
- Height: 13-39ft (4-12m)
- Spread: 13-26ft (4-8m)
- Prefers moist, well-drained soil
- Soil pH: Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Measurements are approximate