Use Wilkinson Sword Ultralight 24″ Bypass Loppers to cut branches and stems up to 30mm in diameter.
Ideal for pruning young woody shrubs, bushes and branches.
Ultralight and comfortable to use, these loppers will make quick work of tough pruning jobs. The Ultralight range are 50% lighter than standard garden tools, making them a great choice to remove strain from garden tasks.
The deep cutting head has a precision ground blade which is non-stick coated and designed to reduce effort when cutting thicker branches and stems.
You’ll also love the non-slip comfort grip handles which makes them easy to handle.
- Bypass cutters for young & green wood
- Up to 50% lighter
- Ultralight weight to reduce strain
- Non-stick coated blade
- Provides precise & defined cutting
- Cutting head profile reduces effort needed for thicker branches & stems
- Strong aluminium handles provide strength & lightness
- Comes with soft comfort grips handles
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- Suitable for outdoor use (store & keep clean after each use)
- Cutting diameter: 30mm
- Overall length: 580mm
- Tool head width: 50mm
- Blade length: 78mm