Use the Wilkinson Sword Turbo Folding Pruning Saw to cut branches that are too big for your garden pruners or loppers.
Ideal for cutting and pruning branches and designed to work on the pull stroke.
It has a 18cm long blade made from high quality Japanese carbon steel and has triple ground teeth to deliver a smooth cut. The teeth are extremely sharp and serrated, so always remember to take care when handling.
For added security the blade is lockable in both open and shut positions. Whilst the handle comes with a soft, non-slip grip for added comfort and security and includes a useful hanging hook hole to help with storage.
- Cuts & prunes branches
- Lockable blade (open & shut positions)
- Non-slip grip handle
- Pull cut power
- High quality Japanese carbon steel blade
- Triple ground teeth (sharp & serrated)
- Handy hanging hook hole
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- Suitable for outdoor use (store carefully after each use)
- Overall length: 375mm
- Tool head width: 15-35mm
- Blade length: 180mm