Use the Wilkinson Sword Stainless Steel Hand Fork to plant or transplant plants into flowerbeds or containers.
A useful tool to have in your garden tool kit and designed to work in the first six inches of a flowerbed or in confined spaces.
Part of Wilkinson Sword’s Stainless Steel Collection, this compact garden tool has a polished stainless steel and rust-resistant head with three strong tines.
It also has a smooth wooden ash handle with a shielded ferrule cap, making it comfortable and easy to use. Plus, there’s a handy leather hanging strap included to help you store it after use.
Made to last, this useful tool comes with a ten year manufacturer guarantee and is supplied with protective tine caps.
- Works with ease in the first 6 inches of flower beds
- For planting and transplanting
- Compact garden tool for confined spaces
- Polished Stainless Steel head
- Rust Resistant
- Robust wooden ash handle
- Shielded ferrule cap
- Leather hanging strap for easy storage
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- Suitable for outdoor use (store safely away after each use)
- Overall length: 325mm
- Tine width: 75mm
- Blade length: 120mm