Use the Wilkinson Sword Stainless Steel Digging Fork to tackle heavy and compacted soil.
Ideal for breaking up clay soil, moving plants or turning and aerating soil or compost.
The Digging Fork is also useful for lifting plants as well as forking in manure.
Part of Wilkinson Sword’s Stainless Steel Collection, this garden tool is crafted with polished stainless steel which is rust-resistant.
It also has a smooth wooden ash handle, making it comfortable and easy to use.
Made to last and with a double riveted head socket to hold the head securely in place, this useful tool comes with a ten year manufacturer guarantee.
- Use to remove plants, turn compost piles or aerating & turning soil
- Polished Stainless Steel head
- Double riveted head socket
- Rust Resistant
- Robust wooden ash handle
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- Suitable for outdoor use (store safely away after each use)
- Overall length: 1015mm
- Tool head width: 180mm
- Blade length: 290mm