The Wilkinson Sword Splitting Axe is a strong and reliable axe for chopping logs.
Ideal for splitting logs into manageable pieces to help store logs and achieve the right size for your fire or wood burner.
It has a long 71cm handle made from shock-absorbing fibreglass and nylon, which is stronger than steel and this will allow force to be applied in all the right places. It also has a non-slip soft grip to make it easy and safe to use.
Made to withstand repetitive use, this axe has a drop forced carbon steel head which comes with a storage safety head cover.
Made to last, this useful tool comes with a ten year manufacturer guarantee.
- Forged Carbon Steel head
- Long & strong handle
- Sharp axe head with protective cover
- Safe non-slip soft grip
- Lightweight shock absorbing fibreglass handle
- Evenly balanced construction
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- Suitable for outdoor use (store safely away after each use)
- Overall length: 710mm
- Tool head width: 40mm
- Blade length: 150mm