Use the Wilkinson Sword Ratchet Anvil Pruner to cut away thick or woody branches in the garden or allotment.
Ideal for pruning thick stems or branches cleanly and precisely with a cutting capacity of 22mm.
Easy to use and the three stage ratchet mechanism prevents any strain on the wrist by cutting in incremental stages.
It has a high quality SK5 non-stick coated blade with a soft grip handle and central catch, which makes this tool suitable for both left or right handed use.
This strong and reliable garden tool comes with a ten year manufacturer guarantee.
- Anvil cutting head
- Ideal for woody stems
- 22mm cutting capacity
- 3 step ratchet mechanism makes cutting easier
- Soft grip handle
- Central catch for left or right handed use
- High quality SK5 non-stick coated blade
- High strength nylon fibre construction
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- Suitable for outdoor use (store safely away after each use)