Use the Wilkinson Sword Geared Bypass Loppers to reduce effort needed to cut through thick and tough branches.
Ideal for pruning young woody shrubs, bushes and branches.
Both strong and comfortable to use, these geared loppers will make quick work of tough pruning jobs. Geared bypass loppers maximise the force applied helping to focus the power at the cutting head and reducing the effort needed to cut thicker wood.
These loppers are surprisingly light for their size and with longer handles than many loppers, this will help you to reach further.
The deep cutting head has a precision ground blade which is non-stick coated and designed to reduce effort when cutting thicker branches and stems.
You’ll also love the non-slip comfort grip handles which makes them easy to handle.
- Bypass cutters for young & green wood
- Long 68cm handles for ideal leverage & reduce strain
- Carbon steel & non-stick coated blade
- Excellent cutting action
- Strong & lightweight aluminium handles
- Comes with soft comfort grips handles
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- Suitable for outdoor use (store & keep clean after each use)
- Cutting diameter: 35mm