Westland Top Soil provides a top quality finish for the garden.
Ideal for creating new beds and borders, or simply conditioning soil. It can also be used to prepare and level a new lawn.
This 35 litre pack of Top Soil has been screened and graded to ensure it is free of weeds, chalk, lime and debris.
Made with a combination of rich clay loam, sand and silt, this Top Soil has a very high humus and organic matter content. This helps to retain moisture and nutrients in the soil, making it suitable for use anywhere in the garden.
Please note, this Top Soil does not contain fertiliser.
- 35 litre big value bag
- Specially selected, screened & graded top soil
- Great for beds, borders, soil conditioning, levelling or preparing
- Free of weeds, debris, lime & chalk
- Perfect for general re-invigoration of garden soil
- Always take care when lifting, wear gloves & wash hands after use
- Use in a well ventilated place & avoid breathing in dust
- Break/fork up the top soil before use to stop clumps forming
- Use 7-10 cm layer on beds and borders
- To condition soil mix 50:50 with Top Soil
- For lawn preparation cover the top 3-4 cm of the lawn area
- For lawn levelling use to fill in dips and holes
- Re-seal bag after use & store in a cool dry place (away from garden chemicals)
- This top soil is not ideal for houseplants and does not contain fertiliser