Westland Top Soil will provide you with a top quality finish for your garden, whether you are making new beds and borders, simply conditioning your soil or preparing and levelling a new lawn.
This top soil is free of weeds, chalk, lime and debris. It has been screened and graded to ensure you receive only the best.
It’s a combination of rich clay loam, sand and silt with a very high humus and organic matter content to help retain moisture and nutrients in the soil. It’s great for use anywhere in your garden.
It is important to note, this top soil does not contain fertiliser. Please visit our Plant Food & Fertiliser section for more information.
- 35 litres of Westland Top Soil
- Specially selected & graded top soil
- Screened & free of weeds, debris, lime and chalk
- Great for beds, borders, soil conditioning, levelling or preparing
- Perfect for general re-invigoration of garden soil
- Always wear gloves
- Only use in a well ventilated area
- Break/fork up the top soil before use to stop clumps forming
- Use 7-10 cm layer on beds and borders
- To condition soil mix 50:50 with Top Soil
- For lawn preparation cover the top 3-4 cm of the lawn area
- For lawn levelling use to fill in dips and holes
- Seal bag after use
- Store away from garden chemicals and in dry frost free place
- Wash hands after using
This top soil is not ideal for houseplants and does not contain fertiliser.