Westland Sulphate of Ammonia is a fast acting, Nitrogen based plant fertiliser suitable for a range of fruit and vegetable plants.
This ready to use fertiliser provides a rapid source of nitrogen for a variety of green leafed vegetables, flowers, trees & shrubs. This vegetable feed has very high nitrogen content which improves the size and taste of fruit by encouraging stronger stem and leaf development. As a result, Westland Sulphate of Ammonia high concentration of Nitrogen prevents leaf yellowing and promotes greener leaves and plants.
Simply add a handful of the granular mix to the base of plants and shrubs and work into the soil. Water in well after application.
Apply from March to end of August, every 4 to 6 weeks.
- Fast acting nitrogen feed
- Box size:1.5kg
- Cures leaf yellowing
- Ready to use granules
- Promotes lush, green, healthy foliage
- Encourages strong leaf growth
- Suitable for a range of fruit and vegetable plants
- Suitable for use indoor and outdoor
- Pet and child safe
- Always follow the directions on pack
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- We recommend always wearing gloves when handling and using garden care products