Use Westland Rose Planting & Potting Mix to grow the best roses.
This 25 litre mix is enriched with a slow-release six month feed. Ideal for longer lasting, bright and beautiful blooms.
It has added sulphur to help rose plants stand up to black spot – a common problem for roses and the added Zinc complex will aid plant resilience to fight against stress, pest and diseases.
This mix has been specially blended to support plant health, strengthen roses and help with water and nutrient absorption. This in turn will promote root and shoot growth for stronger, healthier roses.
Easy to use, for potting-on, simply place a layer in the base of a clean pot (with clean crocks) and plant your rose in the container and infill with Rose Planting & Potting mix.
If you are planting a rose in the garden, try to dig a hole at least twice the size and depth of the diameter of the rose root ball and sprinkle a thick layer in the base and then infill around your rose and remember to water-in well.
- 25 litres
- Slow-release 6-month feed
- Added Sulphur to withstand blackspot
- Added zinc complex helps build plant resilience
- Supports fast establishment for roses
- Contains a medium level of peat for a better, more consistent growing medium
- Suitable for pots, containers or beds and borders
- Always take care when lifting, wear gloves & wash hands after use
- Use in a well ventilated place & avoid breathing in dust
- Re-seal bag after use & store in a cool dry place (away from weed killers)
- Not suitable for houseplants or ericaceous (lime hating) plants
- Remember to dead-head roses to encourage more buds & blooms
- Water plants regularly & feed after 6 months