Westland Organic Chicken Manure Pellets is 100% natural and will help you to create perfect nutrient enriched soil for a healthier garden.
Simply work the pellets into the soil, using a hoe. Plants will flourish using Organic Chicken Manure and it’s an effective way to improve soil quality without the need for chemical fertilisers. It’s also a useful source of nitrogen, which plants require for healthy growth. The feed lasts for approximately 3 months and you’ll soon notice healthy green, leafy root growth after using.
Suitable for feeding all around the garden, these pellets release nutrients into the soil slowly, so fast growing crops may require additional feed.
We recommend using the pellets early in spring as a base fertiliser or in the autumn when making arrangements for winter beds.
How to use
- Apply pellets several days before sowing seeds or planting out small plants
- Give additional feed 3-4 weeks after planting, to ensure a top quality and healthy yield.
- NPK 4.5-3.5-2.5 + trace elements
- Store in a dry, frost-free place away from weed killers and other garden chemicals
- Always reseal box after use
- Gloves are recommended when handling this product
- Suitable for use where children and pets are present (ensure pellets are worked in thoroughly to prevent pets eating)
- Do not exceed the appropriate application rate
- Check your vegetables regularly for pests and diseases