Create your very own meadow with Westland Nature’s Haven Easy Wildflowers Seeds & Granular Compost.
This all-in-one mix is selected to bring bees, butterflies and other beneficial insects into the garden. Containing a blend of free flowering countryside seeds and granular compost.
Seeds include: Ox-eye Daisy, Corn Poppy, Cornflower and Corn Marigold.
Simply scatter the contents of this pack where you want your flowers to bloom and water, lightly rake in and enjoy a stunning display in your garden.
Ideal for filling gaps, creating a wildflower area, or simply to give a cost effective, wildlife friendly border
Sow: March – May
Harvest: June – October
Water regularly, especially in dry spells, gently at first to avoid washing away seeds.
- Covers 6 square metres – enough for 3 flower beds or 30 containers
- Selected to attract bees, butterflies and other beneficial insects
- Easy to grow wildflowers
- Pack size:1.5kg
- Ready-to-use granular compost
- Flower seeds include: Ox-eye Daisy, Corn Poppy, Cornflower, Corn Marigold
- Easy to sow – shake, scatter & water in
- Contents may vary according to availability
- Store in a cool, dry, frost-free place, away from children, pets and foodstuffs
- Wash hands after use
- Use contents within a season of purchase
- Children and pets need not be excluded from treated areas
- Contents may settle and segregate during transit
- Shake well before application