Use Westland John Innes Seed Sowing Compost for fast and healthy seed germination.
This 35 litre pack includes 3 weeks of feed to help all seeds germinate successfully and it’s ideal for planting seeds from flowers, plants or vegetables. You will also be able to grow root cuttings from your garden using this compost.
It has added vermiculite, peat, sand and loam to retain moisture, to improve drainage and retain nutrients and heat.
This mix enable strong growth and support for plants, to produce healthy plants with vibrant foliage, flowers or fruit.
For extra peace of mind, this pack has been screened and sterilised to prevent soil-borne diseases and pests, so you can plant with confidence.
- 35 litre pack of traditional seed sowing compost
- Works well with all types of young plants
- Promotes fast healthy seed germination
- Includes the first 3 weeks plant feed
- Suitable for seedlings & root cuttings
- Premium quality
- Added vermiculite to retain moisture
- Consistently good performance
- Screened & sterilised to prevent bugs & diseases
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Always take care when lifting, wear gloves & wash hands after use
- Use in a well ventilated place & avoid breathing in dust
- Rework compost between hands to allow it to regain intended texture
- Not suitable for ericaceous plants
- Re-seal bag after use & store in a cool dry place
- Feed & water plants regularly
- Contains peat
- Recycle bag after use