Westland John Innes Ericaceous Compost can be used to help all acid loving (lime hating) plants to establish, grow and thrive.
This compost is ideal for rhododendrons, azaleas, camellias and many more ericaceous plants.
It will support the full lifecycle of the plant from germination through to mature growth. This compost will make plants stronger, with brighter blooms and glossy green foliage.
Using a traditional recipe of loam, peat and horticultural grit with added nutrients, this John Innes compost provides feed for 4 weeks and has added iron for maximum leaf greening. It includes Peat and Loam to support nutrition and moisture retention, as well as sand and grit for excellent drainage.
This compost can be used anytime of year for cuttings, potting or planting out.
- For all acid loving (lime hating) plants bloom & thrive
- 35 litre pack
- Part of Westland’s John Innes range of compost with loam, peat, horticultural grit & added nutrients
- Feeds for 4 weeks
- Extra Iron assists with the formation of Chlorophyll for healthy green leaves
- Encourages stronger flowers & foliage
- No Green Waste
- For Rhododendron, Camellia, Azalea, Conifers, Magnolias, Acers, Heathers, Pieris, Skimmia, Berberia, Blueberries & Hydrangeas
- For all year round use from January to December
- Always wear gloves when gardening & wash hands after use
- Use in a well-ventilated place and avoid breathing dust
- Store in a cool dry place away from weed killers
- Does not contain any organic elements so shouldn’t be attractive to animals
- Water plants regularly & feed plants after 4 weeks