Westland Houseplant Potting Mix is a specialist free-draining blend of wood fibre and perlite, enriched with Seramis and can be used for the potting and re-potting of houseplants.
It includes all of the essential nutrients needed for healthy plant growth. The Potting Mix boosts leaf colour and root development, resulting in greener and glossier leaves, whilst the Seramis granules boost moisture retention.
To use, simply fill the bottom of the pot with the potting mix to form a base layer. Position and hold the plant in place and fill the rest of the pot around the plant to the top. Finally, water in well after filling.
For best results, use alongside Westland Houseplant Feed Concentrate to boost plant growth.
- 8 litres
- Specialist potting mix blend designed for houseplants
- Promotes healthier growth and greener leaves
- Contains wood fibre & perlite
- Includes essential nutrients for healthy growth
- Enriched with Seramis to aid moisture retention
- Free draining mix
- Suitable for most indoor plants
- When roots appear through the pot base, it is time to pot on your houseplant to a larger pot
- Wear gloves & wash hands after use
- Best used in Spring & Autumn
- Use in a well ventilated place & avoid breathing in dust
- Re-seal bag after use & store in a cool dry place (away from weed killers)
- Houseplants enjoy bright positions & avoid direct sunlight if possible
- Use a leaf shine to remove dust
- Not suitable for lime hating (Ericaceous) plants
- Water & feed regularly