A Westland Growbag can be used to grow flowers, fruits or vegetables.
Ideal for tomatoes, aubergines, courgettes, cucumbers, fruit, flowers and herbs.
Use in a sheltered and sunny spot inside or outside – a greenhouse, conservatory or patio. Always choose a place it won’t need to be moved from, because this can unsettle plants and impact on their ability to produce good yields.
This versatile planting bag contains a specially formulated compost which is rich in potash and enough feed for the first 4-5 weeks. Potash helps flowers, fruit and vegetables to thrive and yield high crops.
Easy to use, shake well before use. Cut along the dotted lines indicated and reveal three planting squares. Add water, plant and use cane supports where necessary.
- Ideal for flowers, fruit & vegetables
- Perfect for tomatoes, aubergines, courgettes, cucumbers, fruit, flowers & herbs
- Rich in potash for abundant flowering & fruiting
- Includes 4-5 weeks feed
- Provides space for 3 plants
- Use inside or outside (greenhouse, conservatory or patio)
- Always take care when lifting, wear gloves & wash hands after use
- Use in a well ventilated place & avoid breathing in dust
- Choose a permanent position for the Growbag (moving can disturb the plant)
- Use in a heated greenhouse from mid March onwards
- Use in an unheated greenhouse from mid April onwards
- Use outside (not whist frosty) from mid May onwards
- Water & feed regularly (feed after 4-5 weeks)