Use Westland Gro-Sure Vermiculite to germinate indoor or outdoor plant seeds.
It’s ideal for insulating seeds, retaining moisture and absorbing nutrients to ensure vital nourishment is not washed away. This helps plants to access nutrients to help them grow strong and healthy.
This naturally occurring mineral is non-toxic and has been heated to a high temperature. This makes it lightweight with an absorbent high surface area.
Can be used by with or without compost such as Gro-Sure Seed & Cutting Compost. If using with compost, this will help compost to retain water capacity.
Only a fine layer is needed to insulate seeds to protect them from temperature and humidity changes.
Ratio guides are provided on the packet for seed sowing, pricking out, potting on, re-potting and trans-planting.
- Encourages strong, healthy seedling growth & establishment
- Excellent insulation, drainage & aeration properties
- Ideal for indoor & outdoor plants
- Helps to retain moisture & nutrients
- Provides insulation for healthy seed germination
- Naturally occurring lightweight & absorbent mineral
- Suitable for a range of gardening tasks
- Can be used with Gro-Sure Seed & Cutting Compost to help retain moisture
- Wear gloves when handling & wash hands after use
- Always reseal bag after use
- Store in a dry, frost-free place away from weed killers
- Vermiculite does not contain any organic elements, so shouldn’t be attractive to animals