Westland Gro-Sure Farmyard Manure is a 50 litre bag of rich organic compost for general garden use.
It’s a great soil improver and conditioner. It can be used for mulching, planting, lawns and vegetable plots or allotments. It can also be used to plant roses, shrubs, trees.
This Farmyard Manure is suitable for all flowers, fruit and vegetables and it will improve the quality of soil conditions for plants in your garden or allotment.
The manure breaks down naturally, providing plants with a rich natural source of organic matter and humus. This is important for good health of plants, fruit and vegetables.
You’ll find this manure breaks down quickly to improve soil fertility, but it is also useful for improving drainage in clay soils and providing stability in light sandy soils. Although, it is not suitable for lime-hating plants (these will prefer an ericaceous soil).
- 50 litre bag
- High quality Organic Farm Manure
- Natural soil improver & perfect soil conditioner
- Use for mulching / planting roses, trees & shrubs / lawns / vegetable plots / allotments
- Rich source of organic matter
- Suitable for use with plants, shrubs, vegetables, lawn & trees
- Produces higher crop yields & abundant blooms
- Consistent performance
- For outdoor use
- Always take care when lifting, wear gloves & wash hands after use
- Use in a well ventilated place & avoid breathing in dust
- Re-seal bag after use & store in a cool dry place (away from weed killers)
- Not suitable for houseplants or ericaceous (lime hating) plants
- Dig in well (may be attractive to some animals)
- Feed & water plants regularly