Specially blended and ready-to-use, Westland Fish, Blood & Bone Fertiliser is an all-purpose plant food that improves flower performance and plant growth and increases crops for a colourful and productive garden.
Fish, Blood & Bone is a good, natural source of all three major nutrients, nitrogen, phosphorous and potash. Being particularly high in phosphorus it is particularly good for building soil fertility and boosting strong, healthy root growth. Ideal for sprinkling into planting holes at planting time.
With trace elements included, Fish, Blood & Bone steels all your crops and flowers against diseases and keeps your plants functioning well.
Apply every four to six weeks throughout the growing season from February to the end of October. For best results the granules should be worked into soil with a spade. In drier spells, water well before and after application. One handful works out to be roughly about 35g.
- Suitable for use throughout the year
- Promotes strong root growth
- Suitable for fruit, vegetables, flowers and shrubs
- Five weeks nutrient-release
- Excellent for adding to the soil before planting bare-root garden plants
- NPK ratio: 3-9-3
- Wearing gloves is recommended when handling Fish, Blood & Bone Fertiliser
- Available in different sizes (1.5kg, 4kg & 10kg)