Westland Epsom Salts is a ready to use granule with high magnesium content vital for strong & healthy plant growth and development.
Epsom Salts has very high magnesium content. This nutrient is vital to the healthy growth and development of all plants. Epsom Salts provides a solution to leaf yellowing caused by lack of magnesium, especially in vulnerable plants such as tomatoes.
Use as a granular feed or dissolve in water and apply to foliage. Can be applied with a watering can for fast results.
Apply every 4-6 weeks from March to August, watering well after application. Apply at 20g/sq.m or dissolve 35g in 4.5L of water around the base of the plant.
Suitable for feeding a variety of vegetables such as tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage, plus trees, shrubs and flowers.
- Encourages strong & vibrant foliage
- Box size:1.5kg
- Improves soil nutrient levels
- Ideal for feeding tomatoes & brassicas
- Contains magnesium, providing a fast acting cure of leaf yellowing
- Ready to use granules
- Wear gloves and wash hands and exposed skin after use
- Store in a dry, frost free place away from children, pets and foodstuff
- Always read instructions on the packaging and do not exceed the recommended application rates
- Not suitable for human consumption or for bathing