Westland Citrus Potting Mix is a specially mixed blend for citrus fruits to help them flourish.
Perfect for the potting-on or potting-up of citrus fruit plants.
This specialist-free draining mix is enriched with Seramis to support moisture retention and drainage.
Citrus produce fragrant flowers and edible or decorative fruits. They need the acidic nature of this compost mix to form strong root structures. This mix also has a loam base to provide a good balance of nutrients for healthy citrus fruits and support these evergreen plants.
Easy to use, simply place a layer of the mix in the base of a clean pot (with clean crocks) and plant your citrus in the container and infill with the Potting mix. Ensure top feeder roots are covered by at least 2cm of this mix.
Water with rainwater if possible. This mix contains enough feed for the first 6 weeks, then feed regularly between March and October with Westland Citrus Feed Concentrate.
- 8 litres
- Provides free drainage & the perfect balance of nutrients
- Grows healthy citrus plants
- Specialist blend containing water-retaining Seramis
- Acidic compost for root growth
- Nutrients for fruit development
- Loam based to retain nutrients
- Wear gloves & wash hands after use
- Best used in Spring & before active growth
- Use in a well ventilated place & avoid breathing in dust
- Re-seal bag after use & store in a cool dry place (away from weed killers)
- Citrus enjoy bright, warm & sunny positions (avoid direct sunlight for the first 3 weeks)
- Water & feed regularly