Use Westland Cacti & Succulent Potting Mix for seedlings, cuttings and the re-potting of succulents and cactus.
This Potting Mix pack contains 4 litres of mix with just the right level of nutrients, along with grit and sand for excellent drainage. This mix contains enough feed for the first 4-6 weeks.
Easy to use – simply fill the bottom of the container with the potting mix to form a base layer. Wear gloves to protect your hands. Then position the plant/s carefully and fill the rest of the pot around the plant with the mix. You can finish using decorative stones, which will also aid moisture retention.
This free-draining mix will encourage strong and healthy root growth and for best results, use alongside Westland Cacti & Succulent Feed Concentrate to boost plant growth.
- 4 litres
- For strong healthy plants
- Specialist blend with nutrients to support cactus & succulents
- Enriched with water-retaining Seramis
- Added grit & sand for optimum drainage
- Contains enough feed for first 4-6 weeks
- Suitable for seedlings, cuttings & re-potting
- If potting on groups of cacti and succulents, use an open and shallow container
- Wear gloves & handle cactus with care. Wash hands after use
- Use in a well ventilated place & avoid breathing in dust
- Re-seal bag after use & store in a cool dry place (away from weed killers)
- Cactus & succulents enjoy bright, warm & sunny positions above 5°C (40°F)
- Water & feed regularly