Westland Bonsai Potting Mix is ready to use straight from the bag and is the perfect medium for potting Bonsai trees and is enriched with Seramis.
It provides the perfect balance of drainage, moisture retention and aeration so that a Bonsai can develop a healthy root system and thrive.
This Potting Mix includes Seramis granules to help maintain adequate moisture levels and nutrient availability. It also has wood fibres which create open structure to improve aeration, drainage and water management.
Westland Bonsai Potting Mix includes all the nutrients needed for the first 6-8 weeks. We recommend feeding your Bonsai in spring and early summer with appropriate feed every 2 weeks. We have lots of options to choose from in our Plant Food & Fertilisers range.
- 4 litre bag of Westland Bonsai Potting Mix
- Encourages strong roots & healthy trees
- Open structured wood fibre compost
- Excellent aeration and healthy root growth
- Contains Seramis to retain necessary moisture & nutrients
- Use in spring or autumn
- Always wear gloves & wash hands afterwards
- Use in a well ventilated place and avoid breathing in dust
- Each spring check the roots of your bonsai tree to see if it needs potting on
- Trim roots before adding fresh Westland Bonsai Potting Mix
- Westland Bonsai Potting Mix includes all the nutrients needed for the first 6-8 weeks
- Water regularly
- In spring and early summer, feed your Bonsai every 2 weeks
- Store in a cool dry place