Westland Aftercut All In One is a triple action lawn treatment that will feed and green-up your lawn while controlling moss and lawn weeds.
This new and improved formula from Westland, really does give excellent results – greening your lawn in 7 days and giving effective control against 12 types of common lawn weeds.
- 7 day rapid greening of lawn grass
- Systemic weedkiller kills weeds and their roots
- Provides a stronger lawn more resilient to pest and disease
- Kills moss fast & encourages strong grass growth to out-compete moss
Aftercut All In One Kills the following Weeds:
- Common Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale)
- White Clover (Trifolium repens)
- Daisy (Bellis perennis)
- Ribwort Plantain (Plantago lanceolate)
- Creeping Buttercup (Ranunculus repens)
- Selfheal (Prunella vulgaris)
- Mouse-ear Chickweed ( Cerastium fontanum subsp. vulgare)
- Creeping Cinquefoil ( Potentilla repens)
- Lesser Trefoil (Trifolium dubium)
- Greater Plantain (Plantago major)
- Thyme Leaved Speedwell (Veronica serpyllifolia)
- Birdsfoot Trefoil (Lotus corniculatus)
What should you expect:
After 7 days you will see the grass become greener.
Moss will turn black as it dies – any discolouration of lawn grasses is temporary. If you have a very heavy infestation of moss or if it returns due to cultural conditions, you may need to re-treat the lawn.
Weeds may grow very quickly at first – this is normal – they will then start to distort as they die. Large or persistent weeds may need a second treatment, especially if they have been in the lawn over winter.
As with all garden chemicals, care should be taken when using this product. Always read the label and product information before use.
Aftercut All In One Lawn Feed, Weed & Moss Killer contains 2,4-D, Mecoprop-P, Dicamba and Ferrous Sulphate.