This new and improved Aftercut All In One Lawn Feed, Weed & Moss Killer formula from Westland, really does give excellent results – greening your lawn in 7 days and giving effective control against 12 types of common lawn weeds.
This mix can be used for over-seeding and repair, providing you with the fastest way to a thick, luscious and green lawn.
- Common Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale)
- White Clover (Trifolium repens)
- Daisy (Bellis perennis)
- Ribwort Plantain (Plantago lanceolate)
- Creeping Buttercup (Ranunculus repens)
- Selfheal (Prunella vulgaris)
- Mouse-ear Chickweed ( Cerastium fontanum subsp. vulgare)
- Creeping Cinquefoil ( Potentilla repens)
- Lesser Trefoil (Trifolium dubium)
- Greater Plantain (Plantago major)
- Thyme Leaved Speedwell (Veronica serpyllifolia)
- Birdsfoot Trefoil (Lotus corniculatus)
What should you expect
After 7 days you will see the grass become greener.
Moss will turn black as it dies – any discolouration of lawn grasses is temporary. If you have a very heavy infestation of moss or if it returns due to cultural conditions, you may need to re-treat the lawn.
Weeds may grow very quickly at first – this is normal – they will then start to distort as they die. Large or persistent weeds may need a second treatment, especially if they have been in the lawn over winter.
- 7 day rapid greening of lawn grass
- Systemic weedkiller kills weeds and their roots
- Provides a stronger lawn more resilient to pest and disease
- Kills moss fast & encourages strong grass growth to out-compete moss
- Always read the label and product information before use.
- Contains 2,4-D, Mecoprop-P, Dicamba and Ferrous Sulphate.