Weber’s Barbecue Bible Cookbook by James Purviance is a brilliant hardback cookbook full of exciting new recipes.
James Purviance is a master griller at Weber and has written more than fifteen Weber cookbooks.
There’s so much variety, you’ll never be stuck for inspiration, from Baby Back Ribs with Cola Barbecue Sauce to Chicken Breasts with Green Herb Salsa.
This recipe book covers 125 all-new recipes for year-round barbecuing on any type of barbecue and as 200 expert tips . Each recipe is written with clear step-by-step instructions and includes advice on measurements, timings, tools, techniques and 750 full-colour photos. In addition, there’s some exciting new recipes for rubs, pastes, marinades, dressings and brines.
You’ll also be able to learn how to use Weber GBS (Gourmet BBQ System) accessories to create some mouth watering dishes that will please everyone.
Enjoy making delicious meals with great results every time with the Barbecue Bible.
- Hardback Cookbook by James Purviance
- 125 all-new BBQ recipes (Fillet Steak with Mushroom-Cognac sauce, Baby Back Ribs with Cola Barbecue Sauce & Chicken Breasts with Green Herb Salsa)
- Recipes for: beef, lamb, pork, and poultry, as well as seafood, vegetables, sides & desserts
- Authentic Weber Cookbook
- Expert advice & 750 step-by-step photos.
- Suitable for any barbecue