The black Weber Original Kettle E-5730 Charcoal Barbecue 57cm has plenty of cooking space and is ideal for families or for entertaining friends.
Classic design combined with premium features, makes this charcoal barbecue a delight to use.
It includes a smoke setting to regulate air flow. This helps you to barbecue at lower temperatures and the built-in lid thermometer will also help you to get the cooking temperature just right. There’s also the useful One-Touch Cleaning System which has a high capacity ash catcher. Two integrated tool hooks make it easy to grab tools when you need them and the handy lid hook helps you to rest the lid without it touching the ground.
Inside the porcelain-enamelled bowl & lid there is a durable cooking grate and tough charcoal grate with two charcoal rails. The charcoal rails can be moved easily to whatever position is needed to help you barbecue directly above the coals or indirectly to the side of the coals.
Built to last, this impressive Original Kettle Charcoal Barbecue comes with a great Weber warranty, for added peace of mind.
- 2 x Durable all-weather wheels
- 2 x Tool hooks
- 2 x Charcoal rails
- Glass-reinforced nylon bowl handle with heat shield
- Rust-resistant aluminium dampers
- Plated steel, hinged cooking grate
- Heavy-gauge steel fuel grate
- Porcelain-enamel bowl & lid
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Bottom wire rack
- Angled lid hook inside barbecue lid
- Removable, high-capacity, aluminium ash catcher
- Aluminised steel one-touch cleaning system
- Spring clip/push pin leg assembly
- Briquette measuring cup
- Smoke setting
- Lid closed H 107cm x W 65cm x D 67cm
- 57cm diameter (17.5kg)
- 2342 cm² total cooking area
- Bowl and lid – 10 years, no rust through/burn through
- One-touch cleaning system – 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- Plastic components – 5 years, excluding fading or discolouration
- All remaining parts – 2 years
- Brand: Weber