The Weber Classic Kettle Charcoal Barbecue is a great entry level charcoal barbecue with a 47cm diameter cooking grate.
With it’s iconic design, this classic kettle uses charcoal briquettes or lumpwood fuel and it is modelled on the world’s first kettle barbecue, invented back in 1952.
Ideal for those who enjoy great tasting food and perfect for a patio, garden or small outdoor space like a terrace.
Featuring a sleek black porcelain-enamelled bowl, lid and charcoal rails to accommodate indirect cooking. The built-in lid thermometer will help you to check the temperature to get things just right. This little barbecue does it all and even comes with handy tool hooks to keep utensils within easy reach. So you can get on with grilling tasty bites in style.
You’ll find this sturdy Classic Kettle is made to last. It has rust-resistant aluminium dampers for airflow control and a strong glass-reinforced nylon handle with a heat shield to protect hands from the flame.
It’s easy to set up with push-pin legs and it is easy to clean and maintain with a state-of-the-art cleaning system. Once cooled, just scrape down the grate and remove any unwanted ash with the aluminised steel One-Touch cleaning system for quick, hassle-free cleaning.
It also comes with durable all-weather wheels to help you move the barbecue to wherever you want in the garden.
For added peace of mind, the Classic Kettle’s bowl and lid both come with a limited 10-year warranty and are guaranteed not to rust or burn through.
- Colour: Black
- Fuel Type: lumpwood or charcoal briquettes (not included)
- Porcelain-enamelled Bowl & Lid
- 2 x Glass-reinforced nylon handles
- 2 x Durable all-weather wheels
- 2 x Charcoal rails
- Rust-resistant aluminium dampers
- Plated steel cooking grate
- Heavy-gauge steel fuel grate
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Bottom wire rack
- Lid handle with heat shield
- Angled lid hook inside barbecue lid
- Removable, aluminium ash catcher
- Aluminised steel one-touch cleaning system
- Spring clip/push pin leg assembly
- Briquette measuring cup
- Size: 47cm diameter (9.53kg)
- Lid closed: H 91.4cm x W 47cm x D 58.4cm
- Measurements are approximate
- 10 year Weber warranty on the bowl & lid