Weber Charcoal Briquettes are a great choice for fuelling your charcoal barbecue.
Ideal for cooking low and slow, because these briquettes burn at a lower temperature than traditional lumpwood charcoal, which makes them ideal for roasting or baking on your barbecue.
Once lit they can be ready within twenty minutes and provide a long burn time of approximately three hours.
This is a 8 kg bag of charcoal barbecue briquettes and the pillow shape of each briquette means fewer coals are needed to achieve great results.
With easy and fast ignition you can rely on a long and strong burn from these totally natural and FSC® certified charcoal briquettes, with no nasty chemicals, resulting in great tasting barbecued food.
- 8kg Resealable bag (Tear-proof & Weather Resistant)
- 20 minutes ignition time
- 3 hours grilling duration
- FSC® certified 100% Natural charcoal
- Produced in the EU
- Suitable for outdoor use with any charcoal barbecue
- H 64.5cm x W 17cm x D 28.3cm