This Webb 46cm Supreme R18Sp Self Propelled Lawnmower incorporates many innovative features that create an easy-to-use petrol mower.
Featuring a top-quality Briggs & Stratton 450 series 4-stroke engine with OHV (over-head valve) technology, this mower will provide reduced noise, vibration, emissions and fuel-costs. The mower also includes a 3-in-1 cutting system, meaning that grass be discharged out of the back of the mower, collected, or turned into mulch to help fertilise the lawn. Built for convenience, the 60 litre grass collector holds more grass and therefore requires less emptying.
This mower also has a comfortable soft grip handle that conveniently folds away for easier storage, and is self-propelled which makes it easy to manoeuver across inclines and undulating terrain. For further comfort and easy usage, the adjustable cutting height lever can be adjusted using a single hand easily.
- Perfect for mowing medium-sized gardens
- Briggs & Stratton 450 series engine with OHV technology
- Reduced noise, vibration, emissions and fuel-costs
- 3-in-1 cutting system: rear discharge, collect or mulch
- 60L grass collector
- Quick & easy single level height adjuster
- Comfortable soft grip handles that fold away for space-saving storage
- Top quality
- 46cm working width
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Height: 115cm
- Width: 52cm
- Length: 153cm
- Please always read instructions before use
- Take note of safety tips