The 225g tub of Vitax Yellow Sulphur is a plant nutrient and soil acidifer.
Ideal for supporting the strong healthy growth of flowers, fruit, vines and vegetables.
Perfect for use with: Chrysanthemum, Cineraria, Delphiniums, ornamental hop, Hyacinthus, cucumber, gooseberry, grape vine, marrow, pea, rose and strawberries.
Sulphur is an important nutrient for plants, because it helps them to with protein production and soil can sometimes be deficient of it. It can also be used to neutralise the effects of hard water on plants grown in pots and planters.
Use Yellow Sulphur if you spot yellowing between veins or around leaf margins, this is sign of deficiency. It will also reduce susceptibility to black spot, powdery mildew and a range of diseases.
You can apply as a tonic or soil nutrient.
- 225g tub of plant nutrient & soil acidifer
- Contains 98% Sulphur
- For healthy flowers, fruit, vines & vegetables (Chrysanthemum, Cineraria, Delphiniums, ornamental hop, Hyacinthus, cucumber, gooseberry, grape vine, marrow, pea, rose & strawberries)
- Prevents yellowing between veins & around leaf margins
- Neutralises the effects of hard water
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Wear gloves (causes skin irritation)
- Always read the label instructions before use
- Store in a cool dry place
- Keep out of the reach of children & animals