Vitax Conifer & Shrub Pelleted Fertiliser is an extended release fertiliser, specially designed for conifers, trees and shrubs, including azaleas and rhododendrons.
Containing vital plant foods and trace elements for early establishment and vigorous growth, making it ideal for acid-loving shrubs and plants.
Formulated to help plants as they grow, Conifer and Shrub Fertiliser should be added when soil is moist, or if dry, watered in after application.
Versatile, the pelleted fertiliser can be used for planting conifers and shrubs in permanent positions, planting standard ornamental and fruit trees as well as ericaceous plants.
In the spring, Conifer and Shrub Fertiliser can be used as a top dressing and should be sprinkled evenly under the branches of the tree or shrub and lightly forked in.
- Easy to handle, low dust, pelleted form
- Pack size: 2.5kg
- Extended nitrogen release, ensures nutrients are available as the plants grow
- Used by commercial nurseries in the production of trees and shrubs
- Feed for acid loving shrubs & plants
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Always read the label & instructions before use
- Stored in a cool dry place
- Keep out of the reach of children & animals