Plant Tulipa ‘Black Parrot’ from October to November for beautiful bold flowers with large deep purple flowers and strongly fringed margins.
These mid spring flowering bulbs are ideal for planting in beds, borders, pots and rockeries in autumn.
We recommend planting together, in a mixture of colours for maximum impact and plant 10cm (4″) apart.
- Cup-shaped deep-purple blooms
- A dramatic addition to any garden
- Best planted in October & November
- Position in full sun
- Requires well-drained soil
- Flowers in April & May
- Average size: 55cm x 10cm