The Tulip ‘Royal Celebration’ is a perennial plant, with creamy pink flowers that bloom every May.
Best to be planted in garden borders, containers or pots mid to late Autumn. Plant ‘Royal Celebration’ roughly three times the depth of the bulb and twice the bulb diameter from one another.
These perennials will require well drained soil and a general fertiliser to flourish.
- Perennial with cream pink blooms
- Best planted mid to late Autumn
- Position in full sun to partial shade
- Requires well drained soil
- Flowers in May
- Remove faded flowers
- Size when blooming: 50cm x 15cm