Use a Tom Chambers Rustic Hedgehog House to attract prickly visitors to the garden.
By providing a home for hedgehogs, it will attract them to stay in and around the garden. Hedgehogs are great for natural pest control because they feed on unwanted pests such as slugs and snails.
In recent years, hedgehog numbers have declined due to a lack of natural habitat, so give them a helping hand with this beautiful Rustic Hedgehog House.
Simply, place the Rustic Hedgehog House in a sheltered spot tucked away under a hedge and make sure it is positioned in an area that won’t flood when it rains. To make it even more appealing, place some leaves inside or some straw for bedding.
This lovely Rustic Hedgehog House will help to protect hedgehogs from a harsh winter. Crafted from rustic FSC approved timber, this house comes with a slatted style roof and a easy arched entrance for safe access.
- Crafted from rustic timber
- Easy & safe access entrance for hedgehogs
- With slatted style roof
- FSC approved timber
- Provides a shelter for hedgehogs to over winter
- Made in the UK
- Place in a sheltered spot tucked away under a hedge & make sure it is positioned in an area that won’t flood when it rains
- Try placing some leaves inside or some straw for bedding