The Tom Chambers Pewter Flick ‘N’ Click Peanut Feeder holds peanuts to feed wild birds in the garden.
Perfect for attracting Blue Tits, Coal Tits, Great Tits and Nuthatches.
This strong Peanut Feeder is made from robust metal and has a pewter finish for a striking look.
Easy to fill, simply flick ‘n’ click the magnetised lid. The lid will also stay firmly shut to protect the peanuts from larger animals.
Peanuts are high in oil and provide wild birds with a great source of energy to keep them healthy all year round.
- Peanut feeder
- Attracts wild birds: Blue Tits, Coal Tits, Great Tits & Nuthatches
- Strong metal finished in pewter
- Holds peanuts (not included)
- Flick ‘N’ Click sturdy magnetic sealing clasp for easy filling
- Universal hanger hook for feeding stations, brackets or tree branches
- Easily removable base for cleaning
- Clean regularly to prevent germs spreading
- Providing a regular food & water source for wild birds will encourage return visits
- Locate the Peanut Feeder at least 2 metres away from garden cover to provide wild birds with space to retreat away from predators
- Please note, sometimes grey squirrels may be attracted to the Peanut Feeder. Try using a Squirrel Baffle if using a bird feeding station
- Measurements are approximate