This Tom Chambers Nutty Ball Feeder is a specialist peanut feeder for wild birds.
Ideal for attracting a wide range of wild bird species to the garden.
Easy to fill and it comes with a matching lid to keep the peanuts safe. Simply hang from your bird feeding station, a branch or bracket and watch beautiful birds flock to your garden.
The round ball design enables you to fill it up easily and provide plenty of peanuts for hungry birds. The thoughtful neat mesh ensures younger birds won’t choke on bigger peanuts and will encourage nibbling instead of eating a peanut whole.
To enjoy regular visits from wild birds, keep bird feeders topped up.
- Attracts wild birds
- Strong metal mesh hanging feeder ball
- Holds peanuts (not included)
- Easy fill & easy clean
- Safe for younger & smaller birds
- Universal hanger hook for feeding stations, brackets or tree branches
- Suitable for year round use
- Clean regularly to prevent germs spreading
- Provide regular food & water to encourage wild birds
- Locate at least 2 metres away from garden cover to provide wild birds with space to retreat away from predators if needed