Use a Tom Chambers Bird Feeding Station Stabiliser to hold a wild bird feeding station firmly in place and to stop it falling over.
This is a particularly helpful accessory to have during poor weather conditions and will help to keep a feeding station upright and secure. Easy to set up and with deep reaching prongs that can go up to 30cm deep.
This double-prong stabiliser peg can be easily screwed into the base of a feeding station and it will instantly add stability for added peace of mind.
- Double-prong stabilising peg
- Screws into the base of a feeding station
- Easy to use
- Provides instant stability & keeps a feeding station upright
- Prongs can go as deep as 30cm into the ground
- The stabiliser works for diameters of 23mm