Thuja occidentalis ‘Smaragd’ also known as white cedar ‘Smaragd’ is a slow growing evergreen conifer.
Ideal for adding shape, height and texture to borders, hedges or even to add interest in rock gardens.
It has a bushy habit with bright green foliage and prefers full sun, but can be in a sheltered or exposed position.
There are two pot sizes to choose from:
- 25 litre pot (140 – 160cm tall)
- 30 litre pot (180 – 200cm tall)
- Characteristics: Slow growing evergreen conifer
- Position: Sheltered or exposed in full sun
- Soil type: Moist & well drained
- Height & Spread up to: 2.5m
- Measurements are approximate