The Handy 30cm 800W Electric Tiller uses four steel rotors to turn, oxygenate and weed flower beds or veg plots quickly and effortlessly.
The durable blades and 800w motor help this tiller to cut through tough soil easily. While the 30cm working width means that it is compact enough to be used in tight spaces, such as along fence lines, between crop rows and in borders.
With a 10 metre cable, this tiller just needs to be plugged into the mains, meaning that there are no unwanted fumes or odours as there would be with a petrol equivalent. There is a cable restraint on the handle to stop the cable from getting caught in the machine, and the trigger features a safety switch so that the tiller cannot be accidentally turned on.
- Small but mighty – much faster and more efficient than using a garden fork
- Folding handles with easy to use screws for tightening
- Cable restraint for safety
- Safety switch on trigger
- 800w motor
- Max depth 20cm
- Working width 30cm
- 4 sharp tipped steel rotors
- Lightweight, easy to handle & store
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- 30cm working width
- Maximum depth 20cm
- 800w motor
- 10m electric cable included
- Power category: 40V
- Always read instructions before use
- Wear protective clothing and footwear when operating garden machinery
- Operate at a safe distance from others
- Keep out of reach of children