This 10 litre bag of Taylors Bulb Fibre is the ideal plant matter for the potting up of bulbs.
This compost comes ready to use and is perfect for the strong and healthy growth of all bulb types.
Easy to use, simply fill a pot to one third in depth with Taylors Bulb Fibre and place the bulb on top. Fill around with Bulb Fibre, making sure to leave the bulb neck exposed. Taylors recommend keeping the pot covered until green shoots appear. Water should not be applied until the bulbs are well established and only when the compost is uniformly dry.
- 10 litres
- Compost for strong & healthy growth
- For improved growing
- Ready to use
- Suitable for all bulb types
- Wear gardening gloves when handling.
- Reconstitute Bulb Fibre between hands before use
- Reseal bag after use
- Store in a cool, dry place away from heat, sunlight and garden chemicals (weedkillers)