Taylors Bulb Fibre is the ideal plant matter for potting up bulbs.
This 10 litre bag of compost comes ready to use. It’s perfect for supporting the strong and healthy growth of all bulb types.
Easy to use, simply fill a pot to one third in depth with Taylors Bulb Fibre and place the bulb on top. Fill around with Bulb Fibre, making sure to leave the bulb neck exposed.
Taylors recommend keeping the pot covered until green shoots appear. Water should not be applied until the bulbs are well established and only when the compost is uniformly dry.
- 10 litres
- Ready to use
- Compost for strong & healthy growth
- For improved growing
- Suitable for all bulb types
- Wear gardening gloves when handling.
- Reconstitute Bulb Fibre between hands before use
- Reseal bag after use
- Store in a cool, dry place away from heat, sunlight and garden chemicals (weed killers)