Symphony Strawberry Plant is a late season strawberry plant and originates from the Scottish Crop Research Institute.
This variety will produce quality fruits that are consistent in shape, size and flavour.
This strawberry plant does well in damp conditions and is resistant to red core (a fungus-like pathogen), mildew and vine weevil.
Before planting, we recommend using a good mix of compost or well-rotted manure to enrich the soil.
- Symphony Strawberry Plant in 9cm pot
- Cropping period: mid-July to mid-August
- Height: 20cm (8 in)
- Spread: 30cm (12 in)
- Superb disease resistance
- Self fertile & tolerates most soil types, but enjoys damp conditions
Planting & care:
- Choose a sunny and sheltered bed for your strawberry plant
- Plant at a distance of 30-45cm (12-18in) apart & 60cm (2ft) between the rows
- Regular weeding will help your strawberry plant to thrive