Wear Stihl Function Universal Trousers to protect legs whilst working outside in the garden.
Practical and comfortable, these trousers are ideal for outdoor use, especially when operating machinery or tools.
Made from durable and breathable fabric in anthracite, black and high-visibility orange.
These protective trousers have front cut protection in accordance with EN 381 and provide freedom of movement in the seat and crotch. They also come with kidney protection as well as thorn protection both on the front and rear parts of the leg area.
- Hard wearing & protective boxed trousers
- Breathable material
- Tested front cut protection in accordance with EN 381
- Ventilation fabric on the back of the upper thighs
- Awarded the KWF Standard quality mark
- Trousers have cut protection class 1 (=ˆ 20 m/s)
- Outer 1: 100% Polyester
- Outer 2: 65% Polyester & 35% Cotton
- Lining 100% Polyester
- Hot & gentle machine wash at 60°C
- Low spin, max 400rpm
- Line dry (do not tumble dry)
- Incorrect wash treatment may effect the protective ability of this garment