The Spear & Jackson Solid Socket Rabbiting Grafting Spade is a solid forged digging spade.
The slim profile of this heavy-duty spade makes it ideal for digging heavy soil in clay areas. It’s also perfect for transplanting in small shrubs and bushes, as well as planting in bare root whips.
This digging tool has a treaded solid forged carbon steel head for strength, durability and comfort. It comes with an extra long socket for added strength and has a powder coated head for resistance against rust, scratches, humidity and excess alkalis in the soil.
- Treaded solid forged carbon steel head: 273mm(10.75″) x 130mm(5″)
- Lift on head: 35mm(1.5″)
- Wooden ash handle: 711mm(28″) x 38mm(1.5″) diameter
- Black metal YD hilt with matching wooden handle
- Extra long socket for added strength
- Powder coated head for resistance against rust, scratches, humidity & excess alkalis
- Easily passes BS3388 Load Test