The Spear & Jackson Neverbend Carbon Digging Spade is a solid forged carbon steel spade with extra long socket and durable hardwood shaft for strength.
Ideal for tough digging and heavy soil in the garden or allotment.
The carbon steel is up to 50% stronger than stainless steel, which makes it a reliable digging spade for challenging jobs outdoors.
This weatherproof tool is rust-resistant with a hammer finished epoxy coated head, which helps to resist against scratches, as well as humidity in the soil.
The treaded head and the Supergrip D-handle with a forward tilt creates the ideal position for digging.
- Strong solid forged carbon steel head for heavy digging & turning over soil
- Extra long socket for added strength
- Hammer finished epoxy coated head resists rust, scratches & soil humidity
- Weatherproof with a durable hardwood shaft
- Supergrip D-handle with forward tilt to make digging easier
- Treaded head for more comfortable digging
- Exceeds BS3388 load test
- 15 year manufacturer guarantee